We all saw the beautiful calendar invites that are send out when you add an invitee to your calendar appointment. You can accept the invite and it’s automatically added to your own calendar. Great functionality, right?
Invite a group of people
But it gets difficult when you want to invite a group of people to your event. How do you do that? How do you get on someone’s calendar?
I’ve been thinking about creating a tool for this for a while now and finally got to it. You can find the tool here.
So, what can you do with it?
- Set a title and summary for your event
- Set a start and end date and time allowing you to select multiple days.
- Set who is organizing the event
- Shows an example of how your invite would look like
- Instantly download the generated .ics file or send it to your e-mail